YOUR UMA MEMBERSHIP
For over 30 years The University Musical Associates, also known as the UMA, has served as the patron group for FSU College of Music performance programs. UMA supports concerts and performances by our talented students and faculty, both on the FSU campus, at prestigious conferences and competitions, and other events outside of Tallahassee. With your support, our organization enhances the college and community by helping present guest artists who are world-class performers and scholars. Becoming a member of our University Musical Associates organization is a great way to become more involved in our college while supporting the performing lives of our students, professors, and guest artists. Membership benefits also include special receptions, educational programming, priority discounted ticketing, reserved parking, and more!
“Being a member of the UMA is not just giving money
to support the programs that UMA puts on,
it’s also being an audience member to show
students that there are people out there
that appreciate their efforts.”
- Carole Fiore, UMA Member Since 2007
Join us by becoming a member and subscribing to the UMA Concert Series.
By joining the University Musical Associates, you will receive benefits exclusively available to members:
- Season ticket subscription to UMA Series (for all levels excluding Associate)
- Priority ticket purchase and reservation
- Early access to purchase PRISM, Seasonal Celebration, and Rainbow Concert tickets
- Free ticket exchanges and waived fees when done online
- Invitations to member-only receptions, concert talks, and other artist events
- Reserved parking (for all levels excluding Associate)
- Member recognition in programs
- 40% discount on Housewright Virtuoso Series and extra tickets for UMA Concert Series
- Dinner with the College of Music Dean (available to Dean’s Circle members only)
To learn more about the UMA visit our website: University Musical Associates | College of Music (fsu.edu)
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Memberships can be purchased online for no additional fee.
If you would prefer to submit your membership order by mail or in-person, please print this UMA MEMBERSHIP ORDER FORM. Order forms can be mailed or delivered in-person to the Fine Arts Ticket Office at the below address. Payment by credit card (AMEX, DISC, MC, VISA) or by check made payable to FSU or Fine Arts Ticket Office will be accepted. Mailed and in-person orders incur an additional $5 service fee.
Fine Arts Ticket Office
540 W. Call Street
P.O. Box 3061160
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1160